by Hunter Music Production Collective
1. How would you describe the music that you make?
The music I make I look at it as a form of motivation. I want to spark a mind that can change for better not for worse, Regardless of your environment or background.
2. What are you working on at the moment?
I’m working on a mixtape called Breaking Reality On Konkrete Exits (B.R.O.K.E)
Based on two different approaches. The first is me been broke as an artist and the second is me breaking reality and forming my own over the Konkrete exits aka barriers we encounter in life.
3. Where is your next event?
I haven’t got one yet but hopefully not long
4. When is the next release
The Mixtape is going to be released on Friday 22 August 2014
5. Who is your biggest influence/s?
Craig Mack, Method Man, Redman, Wu-tang, T.I, Swiss Beatz
Dmx, Missy Elliot, 2pac, J.Cole & Kendrick Lamar
6. If you could play anywhere where would it be?
Small Ballroom is a nice place to start
7. Which artists will feature on the mixtape & How many?